Register now to get the best rate!
Fees below are inclusive of Italian VAT (22%) and are quoted in Euro:
WCPH 2020 REGISTRATION FEES
For 15 and 16 October 2020
Member delegates of WFPHA, EUPHA, SItI
Non-member delegates of WFPHA, EUPHA, SItI
Delegates from emerging countries
The delegates registration fee includes:
- Virtual admittance to live sessions (plenaries, World Leadership Dialogues, workshops) and pre-recorded sessions (presentations, posters)
- Access to the virtual exhibition area
- Access to all recorded sessions until two weeks after the Congress
- Access to the Abstract Supplement of the European Journal of Public Health until three months after the Congress
- Congress Newsletter with the latest news and programme updates
- Certificate of Attendance downloadable from your account
- Credits by the European Accreditation Council for CME (EACCME) of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
Members of EUPHA, WFPHA, SItI, delegates from emerging countries, students qualify for discounted registration fees, also in the case of a virtual WCPH. Confirmation of membership registration is required to finalise registration for the World Congress. Participants submitting and paying their registration incorrectly will not be entitled to reimbursement. For example, participants registering as Members or Non-members but they are still Students are not entitled to request a reimbursement of the difference between the two fees. For more information, please click here.
Discount for delegates from emerging countries
Delegates from emerging countries benefit from reduced registration rates. Emerging countries are those stated as 'low-income' and 'lower-middle income' as per World Bank country classifications. For a complete list of these countries, please check here.
Reduced student rates are available for:
- Full-time students enrolled in a college or university;
- Persons doing for the first time an internship or studies of postgraduate medical training up to specialization.
Reduced rates are NOT available for part-time students, post doctoral and PhD candidates with an income, and others that cannot meet the requirements. Proof of status is required to finalise registration for the World Congress. For more info on the requirements, please click here.
Registration for pre-conferences
If you wish to attend a pre-conference you have to be registered.
16th World Congress on Public Health and Pre-Conference: In case you wish to attended both events, please proceed with the registration for the WCPH 2020 and add selected pre-conference to your registration. If you are registered for WCPH already you can add a pre-conference at your account.
Pre-conference Only: Proceed with the registration and select the category “Pre-Conference Only”. Please note you will not be able to register for the 16th World Congress on Public Health 2020.
Changes in your registration
If you wish to change your registration, you can re-enter your registration and change/add pre-conferences. For any other issue you can contact the Congress Secretariat at registration(at)wcph2020.com
Methods of payment
Only credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) will be accepted. Payments can be made in Euro only. Credit card statements will show the vendor/merchant as Triumph Italy Srl and will show the amount in Euro.
Once payment has been confirmed, a summary of the registration will be sent to you via email. One month before the start of the congress a confirmation letter with a bar/QR code will be sent to all registered delegates via email.
Please click here to find more detailed information on the cancellation policy. The cancellation policy also applies to pre-conferences.
The data made available through the online registration system are gathered and treated by the Congress Secretariat. Please read more here.