Abstract submission results
We thank you for submitting an abstract for the 16th World Congress on Public Health. We were pleased to receive a record number of 4,024 abstracts of which 260 workshop abstracts. You can access the decision on your abstract by logging onto your account here.
The WCPH International Scientific Committee scored the abstracts and Congress Management Committee decided on cut-off points for workshops, oral presentations and poster presentations. The following decisions were made:
|Workshops:||average score of 5.000 or higher were accepted in the programme|
|All accepted workshops are 60 minutes, live sessions with live and pre-recorded presentations with Q&A|
|Oral presentations:||average score of 5.000 or higher were accepted|
|60 minutes sessions with pre-recorded presentations with Q&A|
|Posters:||average score of 3.500 or higher were accepted as posters|
The score for your abstract is displayed in your personal account click here to log in. Please note that if for example your first choice was poster you were not accepted for an oral presentation although your score might be above 5.000!
All abstracts were reviewed by the WCPH International Scientific Committee. The Committee consisted of 126 experts from 35 countries. On average, each abstract was scored by 3.16 reviewers, each workshop by 3.47. The average score of single presentations was 4.414. The highest score was 7.000, the lowest 1.000. The average score of workshops was 4.813. The highest score was 6.667, the lowest 1.000.
- All sessions will be digitalized and available for 2 weeks after the Congress.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Supplement to the European Journal of Public Health only if the presenter is register for the Congress by 1 July 2020.
- Technical details of your presentation will follow shortly.
Your next steps if your abstract is accepted
1. Corrections: Check your abstract by logging into our database. The system accepts your corrections until 1 July 2020, midnight (CEST).
2. Registration and confirmation: Register and confirm by 1 July that you will be presenting your abstract. If you do not confirm, we will remove your abstract from the programme and the Abstract Supplement to the European Journal of Public Health. If you are organizing a workshop all your presenters have to register.
We look forward to welcoming you at Virtual WCPH 2020!
Walter Ricciardi and Carlo Signorelli
Co-chairs of the 16th World Congress on Public Health