All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Registration Department (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) according to the following policy:
- Cancellations received in writing by 12 March 2020 are entitled to 100% refund, less administrative fees;
- Cancellations received in writing between 13 March 2020 and 12 July 2020 are entitled to 50% refund, less administrative fees;
- Cancellations received on or after 13 July 2020 – no refund shall be due;
- All refunds will be made within three (3) months after the end of the event. Requests submitted after this period shall not be considered. Refunds, if due, will be made on the same credit card used for the payment of the services (or by bank transfer);
- Any participant initially registered as an individual, who then received sponsorship by an Industry Company, shall not be entitled to a refund;
- Refunds will not be processed if no CME is received;
- Refunds will not be processed in the event that a Visa Application has been refused by an Embassy/Consulate Office.
The above-stated cancellation policies also applies to Pre-conferences and Social Events Registration (if any).
NB: Low Cost fees are NOT transferable. Cancellations by 31 December 2019: 100% refund, less 100 € administrative fees. No refund after this date.