Funding by EPH Conference Foundation
EPH Conference Foundation is pleased to offer financial support to a limited number of participants of the 16th World Congress on Public Health 2020 in Rome, Italy.
The grants include a waiver of registration fees for the main World Congress and Welcome reception. Any additional fees for pre-conference registration, Congress Dinner, etc. and costs of travel and accommodation are not included and should be paid directly by delegates.
You are eligible for an EPH Conference Foundation Grant if you are coming from countries in Eastern Europe (Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Russia), Turkey and Central Asia and having:
- an oral or poster presentation at the World Congress or being speaker/panellist in a workshop, or
- any other activities during the World Congress (e.g. member of International Scientific Committee).
Selection will be based on the abstract scoring results by the International Scientific Committee: the higher your score, the more chance.
If you wish to apply for an EPH Conference Foundation Grant:
Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following information in your email:
- Abstract reference number
- Country of origin
- Information on any activities during the World Congress (e.g. member of ISC)
- Email topic: Funding by EPH Conference Foundation
- Scholarship application opens: 15 April 2020
- Scholarship application deadline: 15 May 2020
- Scholarship notification: 1 June 2020