Funding by EUPHA
EUPHA is pleased to offer financial support to a limited number of participants of the 16th World Congress on Public Health 2020.
Financial support consists of a waiver of registration fees for the virtual World Congress. Any additional fees (e.g. for pre-conference registration) are not included and should be paid directly by delegates.
You are eligible for a EUPHA Grant if you are coming from a country in the European Region as defined by the World Health Organization, and
- represent your national public health association in the EUPHA Governing Board
- have an oral or poster presentation at the World Congress or being speaker/panellist in a workshop.
Selection will be based on the abstract scoring results by the International Scientific Committee: the higher your score, the more chance.
If you wish to apply for a EUPHA Grant:
Please submit your application by email to r.klarecki(at)euphaoffice.org
Include the following information in your email:
- Abstract reference number
- Country of origin
- Information on any activities during the World Congress (e.g. member of ISC, participation in EUPHA GB)
- Email topic: Funding by EUPHA
- Scholarship application opens: 20 May 2020
- Scholarship application deadline: 15 June 2020
- Scholarship notification: 23 June 2020