Instructions for Oral presenters
All oral sessions are pre-recorded 60-minutes sessions. There are a maximum of 9 presentations in each oral session. The short communications or oral presentations are 6 minutes, which cannot be exceeded. You will have 1 minute for the introduction and 5 minutes for the slides.
IMPORTANT: We have contacted presenters directly with instructions on how to pre-record your presentation.
The deadline for uploading your oral presentation has been extended to 20 September.
- For 6 minutes of presentation, you can prepare maximum 5 slides in PowerPoint, including the introduction and end slide.
- Format: 16:9
- Be sure that the PowerPoint slides have the same layout all way through.
- Observe that the content of each slide is not too detailed.
- Avoid showing big tables (‘busy slides’) and then ask the audience just to concentrate on a small part of the table. Prepare the results specific for your presentation.
- Graphs and figures are often better than tables at an oral presentation. Flow charts are very appropriate to describe material.
- Films and other interactive material or animations are not possible.
The technical instructions for the oral presentations were sent to the presenters on 14 August. If you have not received them please check your spam folder first, before you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.