This media toolkit includes materials and guidance to help promote the 16th World Congress on Public Health.
Why should I use this toolkit?
The toolkit can be used by (public) health associations and organizations worldwide to promote the 16th World Congress on Public Health (WCPH) within your network. We provide ready-to-use promotional materials and other resources to help your efforts in communicating with your audiences, particularly through social media, newsletters and websites.
How should I use this toolkit?
You can simply download or copy/paste the various materials.
Can I change the materials?
To maximise impact with your audiences, you may want to translate them into your local language. However, available visuals must not be altered in any way, nor the themes of the Congress. The use of the European Commission and World Health Organization logos is not permitted.
Who should I share these materials with?
If you are a public health association: You can share them with your individual members and to distribute them within your network through your website, newsletters and social media.
If you are a health organization or institution You can share materials with your institution’s communications offices and colleagues, as well as with your own network through your personal social media channels. We encourage you to contact your organization’s press and communications office so they can disseminate the initiative through the organization’s channels and help to engage local media.
If you are a journalist or another media professional You can use materials for your media coverage of the WCPH. If you wish to conduct interviews with those involved in the WCPH, please send your media enquiry to info(at)wcph2020.com
Tips to help promote the 16th World Congress on Public Health
- Post the WCPH promotional flyer and logo on your website (scroll down to download files);
- Follow and retweet contents from @WCPH_official and #WCPH2020 on Twitter. Use the #WCPH2020 hashtag so we can find your tweets and Facebook posts and retweet/share them on our pages. See our Twitter calendar here;
- Engage and share posts from WCPH and #WCPH2020 on Facebook;
- Share WCPH monthly E-News with your members, colleagues and network;
- Share your thoughts on social media about the sessions you are attending using #WCPH2020;
- Contact other public health organziations in your country and ask them to support your dissemination efforts.